Frogout Frogout

Fun game

Super Pixel Rusher Super Pixel Rusher

Really fun. Music is great too. -1 star because gameplay wise, it's pretty minimal (it could use enemies, better level design, and platforms).

Deep Sleep Deep Sleep

Thoughtful, intense, and it's even scary. Well worth the play.

Indiana Jonas Indiana Jonas

Wonderful presentation and interesting level design, but the game itself isn't very fun.

Rivea Rivea

Great sound and graphics. I really like the feel of this game. The gameplay isn't for me though.

Retroflash Demo Retroflash Demo

tbh this game isn't very good, but for your second game, you show promise. Keep learning, experimenting, drawing, and you'll make some great games. Here's a few glitches: when I got killed by the monster, I kept spawning above the lava instead of on safe ground. Also, there are some levels like the acid one where you can't get back up (if you can restart the level, it's not obvious how). That said, you should playtest it yourself from now on. I mean, cmon man, all you have to do is play it.

hamza62240 responds:

Yup, the glitch where you get killed by the angry dark blue monster or any other thing in that level you start and keep on spawning above the lava but not on the safe ground, the reason is that I used emanuele feronato's tutorial for platform games in as2, and to make the game hard. and remember: when you are spawning or as a accident fall down, you can double jump.
EDIT: All fixed! I will post it soon.

I know like level 4, 6, acid, and others, I can't add a restart box but i can add enemy's, and i told you; it is my first game.

I'M Sooo BoRED I'M Sooo BoRED

Some days I feel like life is pretty pointless and I make things like this too (I don't upload them though haha). Your "game" makes me feel something for what that's worth.

Gravnix Gravnix

Good puzzles. Some users might find the first bunch of levels to be too easy, and get bored. So it might be beneficial to unlock the 10th, 20th, etc levels so the player doesn't have to beat all the easy levels to play the hard ones. Also, the level intro/outro animations could be a lot faster. Minor complaints, otherwise I enjoyed it.